A Toast!

Monday, May 7, 2007

For starters..

What is this page about? Whatever can be thought of and then add a little more. General thoughts, complaints, rants, maybe some raves about politics, work, motorcycling, computers.. whatever. I've found myself short of a place to get things off my chest then wind up at various forums in order to get it all out. I try to get each topic in a pertenant place, but here I can say whatever, whenever without posting on another site where it may not belong.

Please, feel free to comment on anything, I love a great discussion and love learning the viewpoint of others. But please keep the language appropriate, as many folks from various walks of life will visit - but always say what you mean. If you are not comfortable posting your thoughts in public feel free to email me.

No comments: